Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Day of School

I can NOT believe that my oldest child will be starting Kindergarten on Monday! It just can't be so.

I of course will have my camera charged and ready to go for the big event and one photo I know I'll need to take is the First Day photo. I want to make sure that I remember it well since that day will probably fly by in a whirlwind of emotions. She's done Pre-K and all sorts of other "schools" and MDO's but this time it's way different! Am I right? Surely those of you who've done this already can appreciate where I'm coming from.

So, in honor of her first day, I've created some printables to use to document her first day (and your child's first day!).
These are 8x10s and go from Pre-K thru 6th grade.

Get them here.
I would show you a picture of my daughter holding this so you get the idea... but she just got out of the pool with crazy wet hair. So, you'll have to imagine and come back next week to see how the "real thing" goes!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you! I had to share this on our Facebook page!

    (A Teacher at Heart)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah Thanks so much for sharing our link!!! :)
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails