Friday, August 19, 2011

The little dresser that could

No piece of furniture in my house has been used & abused quite as much as this little dresser. It's been in all 3 of my kids rooms, at one time was our nightstand & has even served as an entry table.
But this is it's best home yet.
Right between my kitchen and living room. I've been wanting to bring more white into that area & this was the easiest (& cheapest) way to do it.
I removed the bottom drawers hoping that there would be shelves underneath.
There weren't.
No problem.
I purchased a $5 piece of wood from Lowes and made my own.
And I'm very happy with it.
Once again, my little dresser comes through in the clutch.

1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails