Monday, October 31, 2011

October Wrap Up

Oh October...where do I even begin! This month has been ridiculously busy for our family!

This has been an unusually busy season for me. That's really my family calendar and looking back there was only one night that both my husband & I were home together with just our family. Because of this busy time I have fallen way behind in keeping up with the blog. Thankfully Tiffany has had some cute projects going on. Let's look back and see some of what she and I have shared.


Burlap Runner


How to easily hang things on the wall


Pinterest inspired bathroom


Fabric Rosette Tutorial

We hope you've been inspired. I'm busy working on a few projects that I'm excited to share with y'all soon. I'm also excited to see that my November looks less 'full' than October!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep a hand written calendar. Me too! and a few weekend dates on my phone. You were busy.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails