Monday, January 24, 2011

Easy Valentine Decor

I'm sure you've all seen (and have probably already made) the cute rag wreaths that are all over blogland. I saw some cute Valentine ribbon at Hobby Lobby on sale for 1/2 off so I figured I'd give it a shot.

The first thing I did was form a circle using floral wire. I made mine pretty small since I wasn't really sure where this thing was going to end up.

I used skinny ribbon (a lot of other wreaths use fabric strips). It's what I had so I went with it! I tied a ribbon to the circle form and trimmed to the length I desired. Then I used that as my template to cut all ribbon.

Then it begins.... just start tying the ribbons on your circle form.



Once it is finished all that's left to do is find a home for your new decor.

This is a really really inexpensive craft...especially if you happen to have all the supplies. If not...just wait for those inevitable sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails