Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sledgehammers & Dust

What's new at your place? Well... take a look at what's going on at mine!!!


Oh, yes another renovation is happening. I've shown you my pantry remodel, the exterior remodel, the kitchen remodel, and YIKES...I've never shown you the hall bath redo? Well, what kind of blogger am I? I'll show you that real soon!

Things are happening around here... it's the final major interior remodel we have to do in our house. My husband spent a few hours Friday doing the demo and come Monday we'll have a handy man doing the work. I'm pretty excited to get rid of the nasty 1960's tile! Check back soon for progress...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting. I can't wait to see the new bathroom. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails