Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tiffany's Newest Addition


I know you'll join me in wishing congratulations to Tiffany on the newest addition to her family. Davis Benjamin was born January 14th. Tiffany and her husband couldn't be prouder of their little man. He joins two big sisters (ages 3 and 17 months). Doesn't that impress you even more that Tiffany is so creative and crafty with such young little ones?

Needless to say things may be a little slow over here at That Village House. Hopefully I can step up my game and get my creative/crafting juices flowing while Tiffany spends time cuddling her newborn.

This may be the cutest thing That Village House does all year!

Congrats to my friend. I have a feeling I'll want to help Tiffany with any crafts she may have the next few months. I mean SOMEONE has to hold the baby, right? :) I will be the first to volunteer.

3 comments:

  1. that's my nephew :) I'm SO proud...LOVE you Tiff and can't wait to hold that little man!!

    Lindsay and Tiff I LOVE this blog...so fun!!
    Love, Aunt Tami <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling the new baby is going to lead to more of Tiffany's projects around the house. I better work harder.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tiffany! He is precious. Enjoy having a son...

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails