Thursday, November 18, 2010

Alright Alright... I Caved!!

After seeing all these cute coffee filter wreaths on all sorts of blogs I decided to try it out for myself. It didn't take too long and I'm pretty happy to have it finished.

I had the perfect night to work on this project. My husband was out for a few hours and I had some Dancing with the Stars to catch up on.

I gathered my supplies... a straw wreath (with the plastic still on), natural colored coffee filters & my trusty glue gun.

At about this point I had throbbing fingers from the hot glue mishaps and was really regretting my decision to begin this project. I even thought of stopping and finishing it later. But since I know myself so well I realized that I may have a 1/2 finished wreath NEXT season so I pressed on through the pain!

I'm not sure where its final home will be. For now it is hanging on our back door to the garage. All in all I am pretty satisfied with it!
By the way... this project cost me $3.48!!! Wreath was $3.47 and on sale for 40% off. The coffee filters were $1.40. Not bad!
Linking Here:


  1. Great job! I just made one of these the other night - so easy and cheap!

  2. Looks great! I wanted to do a white one to go in my guest bedroom but I really like the natural color


We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.


Related Posts with Thumbnails