Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Topiaries

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around my house! I set up my present topiaries yesterday & love them just as much as I did last year.
I was pleasantly surprised how easy they were to put back together. I had stacked them on shelves in the garage thinking I'd probably have to rewrap them this year. But the only thing I had to do was put them back on the rods and fluff the bows. It was the easiest decorating I've done so far.
I love how they greet my guests at the door!
To see how I made them click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I originally found these on Pinterst and made my own version. Yours are way prettier than mine though!

    http://firsttimehomeloving.blogspot.com/2011/12/front-porch-christmas-decor.html

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails