Saturday, July 24, 2010

The power of spray paint

I've had an obsession with spray paint this summer. It's a miracle in a every bottle. Seriously! In 10 minutes, you can swap the mundane for fabulous!

Here are 2 wicker chairs that I bought for $5 each at a garage sale. They were faded & nasty, but after a quick power washing with the water hose & 2 cans of black paint, they now offer a "welcome home. pull up a chair" kind of feeling on my front porch.

And here is a shutter I found at a yard sale for $8. I painted it barnyard red & added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. It's the perfect display for my daughter's art work.

Instead of a typical night stand, I found this old writing desk at a flea market. I left the top natural & just painted the bottom. The wear & tear on the top + it's original drawer pull, give it an antiquey feel.

Last, but certainly not least, is this bed frame I got off of Craig's List for a steal of a deal. A fresh coat of white paint & it's as good as new. I can't wait to get it into my daughter's big-girl room.

Do you have anything that needs re-painting?? Grab a can and get going!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! Love Love LOVE the wicker chairs! They look fantastic. I also REALLY love that bed frame; what a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog Tiffany :) I too have just found a love of spray paint - it makes everything new again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything! I just found your blog and am so glad I did. I am a follower and I will be back!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative article, painting with airless spray gun will be faster and more interesting!


    Airless Spray Gun

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails