Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My favorite Christmas gift!

What was your favorite Christmas gift this year??
Mine is this personalized flower pot! Don't you love it??
It was a gift from my mom & it was love at first sight.
She bought it from Christmas in Cowtown (a holiday market in Ft Worth). I'll definitely be making a trip to that show next year!
This picture just doesn't do it justice.
It's 12 inches tall and could probably hold anything from magaizines to firewood. I just haven't figured out what I want to put in it yet. Any suggestions??

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany, I have that same flower pot & I also bought mine at Christmas in Cowtown! I love it! I have been following your blog for a few months and just wanted to say hi!

    Hope your new year is joyous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany, that pot is adorable. How about on an entry table near your front door with a topiary? or we have a wooden tray that sits on our kitchen counter near the garage door; when we come in, we deposit keys, cell phones, etc. in it...or you could put some kind of base like styrofoam and insert greenery for the seasons, or pussywillow branches, etc....I'm sure you'll think of lots of uses. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails