Friday, December 17, 2010

{Recipe} Chewy Chocolate Cookies


These cookies are OH SO GOOD!! I made these on a whim a while back and my husband loved them. So, when I was getting ready for a cookie swap he told me I needed to make these! The only problem is they make a LOT so be prepared to gain a few pounds... or give them away!!

Gather your ingredients:
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 sticks of butter or margarine, softened
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
10 oz pkg peanut butter chips

1. Heat oven to 350*
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt. Beat butter & sugar in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanu butter chips.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. Do not overbake; cookies wil be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 1/2 dozen cookies.

Enjoy with a big glass of milk! Yum yum!



Linked here:
A Few of My Favorite Things

7 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! So many cookies, so little time (and room in my pants to grow!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy the Best Gas Stove to make diffrent types of food at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must spend some time studying much more or working out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for excellent information I was searching for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your writing style has been amazed me.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails