Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Home Tour

I've been collecting Christmas decorations for 7 years now, just waiting for the opportunity to pull them all out. You see, this is our 1st year since we've been married that we get to celebrate Christmas at our house! We've used the excuse of my January due date (baby #3) to stay in town. So instead of getting on the road, we have family coming to visit us! So you can imagine, I'm more than excited to empty my tubs of decorations!
In general I steer clear of glitz and glitter, but I've been drawn to the bright greens and reds that are so popular right now. So my decorations are a mix between county and bling. I just pulled it all out and found that I love it all. So here is a picture heavy post of this year's decorations. Enjoy!
Want to make these boxes? Click here.
These were the centerpieces that I made for Advent.
I'd love to show you more, but this is about all I've done so far. We'll see what else I find in the rest of these tubs!
Making

21 comments:

  1. Your decorations are fantastic! I love your front doorway! The stacked gift boxes are Incredible! Merry Christmas! Feel free to swing by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Tiff! Great Job! ~Amy Voinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely!!!! and I am soooo stealing the stacked presents on urns for next year! ;-) how lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is lovely. I LOVE your entryway. I am featuring the present topiary tutorial at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR DECOR STYLE AND TASTE. I adore traditional Christmas colors too. Love everything you have done. Your tree and bow topper is gorg. PLEASE COME LINK UP YOUR DECOR to my fun busy craft link party- CraftOManiac.blogspot.com I will be following you too. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby was just peeking over my shoulder, he loved your front doors. I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those present toperies. In fact i like all your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your home!!! Can I move in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is beautiful! I am in love with your tree and the decorations on your front porch. Those presents are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so perfect Tiffany!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! This is by far my favorite house so far. Its Christmasy but not too much! Also the presents out front remind me of my moms decorations!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you get to be home for Christmas this year. I look forward to that day. I like your packages in the front of your house a lot. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see more. You've really put yourself out there. I can see you take the holidays pretty seriously, Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been featured at CraftOmaniac THANKS SO MUCH! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your home is gorgeous and your blog is too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the present topiary, so adorable!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. glad you get to be home for Christmas this year. I look forward to that day. I like your packages in the front of your house a lot. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. I genuinely respect the work you are doing. Basically proceed to make, and don't stop. Halloween Costume for sale

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails