Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Recipe} Chicken Spaghetti



This chicken spaghetti is unlike most I've seen/cooked before. How many have you seen with the Rotel? I love those versions but I like that this is just as tasty and doesn't have a bit of rotel in it!

Gather your ingredients:
8 oz package of spaghetti
2 cups grated cheddar
4 TBSP parmesan cheese
2 cups cooked, diced chicken (I used 3 chicken breasts)
1 can of cream of chicken
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 can of chicken broth

Cook & Drain spaghetti. Combine 1 cup cheddar & 2 TBSP Parmesan with all other ingredients. Toss with spaghetti. Place in greased casserole & sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cook covered 45 min @ 350*.

I hope you enjoy this alternative to the typical chicken spaghetti!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, yum!!! I'm making chicken tonight, so will make sure I've got enough leftover to try this. Thanks for sharing...and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails