Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowman Soup

Do you need a cute idea for neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, babysitters, etc? Kierste at Brown Paper Packages had this cute idea so I took it and ran with it. I'm so thankful for crafty people who share their ideas for people like me to copy!

I put two packages of hot cocoa mix, two thin mint candies, a handful of marshmallows and two candy canes in a treat bag. I attached these cute cards that I modeled after Kierste's with ribbon and VOILA! A cute and inexpensive gift for friends and neighbors.
These are the little tags I made to attach to the bags. If you're interested in downloading them, you can do that HERE.
Or you can click on the picture and save as a .jpg image.



Linked Here:
Someday Crafts
Trendy Treehouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails