Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Confession

It's finished!!
Remember the armoire that I found on Craigslist??
It's now painted white & shabby chic!!
I LOVE how it turned out! A few of you have asked me for tips on painting, sanding, etc., and here's the best advise I'm qualified to give...
have an expert paint it for you!!
That's right. I TOTALLY cheated on this one. And it was worth every penny! I realized, after spending an hour on just the drawers, that I may never finish it. So I had Jeff at Facelift Furniture paint it for me, and he did an awesome job. If you're a BCS local, check out his website. He has some great pieces for sale, or he can custom paint something for you.

I'm off to another project, one that I will not be cheating on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails