Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You've got to be kidding me...

I finally got a few new pillows for our living room.

I'm loving the light gray/blue background and still some of my 'go to' colors of red and green.
I had my eye on them for a while at Hobby Lobby.
They'd been moved to the 60% off aisle which I LOVED. But I was SHOCKED to see the original price tag.

I thought to myself, "Who would spend $100 on a pillow!!??" Not this girl apparently.
Even 60% didn't help me out here.
So. I. Waited. and Waited.
Eventually they got down to $9.99 and I scooped up three of them.

They are nice, comfy, pretty pillows. Worth $100? Not in my book.

Maybe it's a scam for me to think I got such a GREAT deal. 90% off is pretty stellar. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome deal!! Someone would be crazy to spend $100 on a pillow!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails