Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Change {Baskets}

After reorganizing my mudroom this week, I've been looking for other ways to use baskets around the house. I thought I could spruce up these toy baskets in the living room.
I dumped out everything, which my girls LOVED!
I then had plenty of time to glamorize my baskets.
I spray painted these address numbers with some red paint that I had used for another project.
I tied the numbers on with string thinking that was all it would take, but then when back with a few drops of hot glue to fully secure them to the baskets. Knowing my girls, string alone would not have cut it.
And here they are!
Freshly organized, newly embellished toy baskets.


giveaways

NightOwlCrafting

Get your craft on Thurs.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Amazing what a little embellishment can do to improve something so simple!

    I hope you'll come participate in my link party today! It runs all week so come back and add more BOY projects! All About The Boy @ The Nifty Nest!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so simple and quick, but it made a huge different.

    I'm obsessed with baskets so I'll have to remember this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are so cute and so easy! thanks for sharing i really like this idea! hope to talk to you soon... stop by my blog and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. I would love to do something like this. I LUV numbers! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails